Prices are subject to change without notice. Possession of any Company Literature, Price list, etc. does not entitle the holder to purchase rights or Prices.
All prices, orders and products quoted are FOB Fort Worth Texas all damaged, and or shortage claims of merchandise must be inspected and documented on the receiving freight bill at the time of receipt, by the receiving customer and filed with the freight company.
All auto ac products sold on this site have warranties to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 2 years from date of purchase. Cool Air parts is not responsible for other costs associated with the failure of a product including but not limited to labor, refrigerant loss, or shipping. All warranties are limited to the manufacturers original warranties valid at time of purchase. There are no representation, warranties, or conditions expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, except those herein contained. We assume no liability for damages, losses or injuries, direct or consequential, that may arise from use of or inability to use these products.
Failure to follow those instructions may void your warranty and greatly increase the possibility of failure of your compressor.
1. With every compressor replacement, the system must be flushed thoroughly with the proper flush solvent or provide a receipt showing it was professionally done.
2. Also, the receiver dryer or accumulator must be replaced. If your vehicle is equipped with an orifice tube, you must replace it as well.
3. Vehicles equipped with expansion valves require that they be checked and cleaned if necessary, they do not have to be replaced to validate the warranty.
4. Once the system is flushed, and the new parts are installed, the system should then be evacuated, then recharged with the proper amount of refrigerant and oil. Please retain all receipts for this repair.
All these things are covered in your installation instructions.
Remanufactured compressors are warranted for a period of 1 year from original purchase date provided the required parts are replaced, orifice tube and receiver dryer or accumulator.
All “New” compressors are warranted for a period of 2 years from original purchase date provided the required parts are replaced as listed above.
If the compressor is replaced during the warranty period, the warranty does not renew. It remains for the period of time listed on your receipt based on the original purchase date.
If a compressor is installed without the required parts, dryer and orifice tube, the warranty is void. The part cannot be replaced without the proof of purchase and installation of these parts.
If you should encounter problems with your compressor, please contact Customer Care and someone will assist you with the replacement. Please have your Proof of Purchase available when contacting our service center.
What will VOID the warranty
We will be happy to exchange any compressor within 30 days. All returns must be adequately packed with sufficent packing to prevent any damage upon return. Questions? Call (817)715-1056.
- A copy of the approved RMA form must accompany the merchandise as a packing slip. Values shown on RMA’s are not representative of the actual credit value to be issued to the customer. The final credit value will be determined and issued based upon actual receipt and inspection of all goods listed on the RMA based on their qualification for return as is outlined in this policy manual.
- Merchandise returned must be in unopened, factory-fresh packages. When repackaging is required to restore the merchandise to marketable condition, an additional 20% cost will be charged to the customer.
- New returns due to customer ordering mistakes, lost sales, etc. do not qualify for freight reimbursement and will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
- Only merchandise purchased during the previous calendar year and listed in our most current catalog and price sheet will be eligible for sales return credit.
- All merchandise returned for sales credit must be shipped Freight Prepaid.
- Shipments returned to Cool Air Parts without approval will be refused and returned to shipper at shipper’s expense.
- Credit for approved returns will be issued per Cool Air Parts prices in effect at the time the merchandise was purchased, and the credit will be applied to accounts receivable against the oldest balance owed.
- Return goods privileges will apply only to customers currently purchasing and selling Cool Air Parts products and whose accounts are in a current condition. No cash settlement will be made.
- ALL RETURNS FOR CREDIT MUST BE SHIPPED TO Cool Air Parts Warehouse AS FOLLOWS:
Cool Air Parts
1107 California Ln #215
Arlington TX 76015
- The customer shall not deduct amounts for returned merchandise from payments to Cool Air Parts When approved returned merchandise transactions have been received, inspected and processed, Cool Air Parts will promptly issue credit to the customer’s account. No deduction will be allowed until the credit memo has been issued.
All compressor warranty claims MUST INCLUDE THE CORRECTLY DOCUMENTED PAPERWORK OR THE CLAIM WILL BE DENIED. PROOF OF PURCHASE, RECEIPTS AND/OR WORK ORDERS FOR THE APPLICABLE PROCEDURES ABOVE MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH YOUR CLAIM OR THE COMPRESSOR WARRANTY CLAIM WILL BE DENIED. THIS POLICY WILL BE STRICLY ENFORCED. Complete detailed installation instructions are enclosed with each compressor. WARRANTY COMPRESSORS MUST BE RETURNED IN THE REPLACEMENT COMPRESSOR BOX.
Credit will be issued to purchasers of Cool Air Parts products who are authorized to perform warranty repair if:
- The part proves to be defective.
- The part is within the covered time/mileage limitations as stated on the initial installation registration form.
- The warranty procedures are adhered to as described herein and in VII Warranty Procedures.
C. This Limited Warranty does not cover any product which has been subject to misuse, neglect, alteration, accident or improper maintance. This warranty does not cover material or labor used in normal maintenance services or the replacement of services items. Normal wear of service items shall not be considered defects under this warranty.
D. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS TRANSPORTATION COSTS, HOTELS, MEALS, TOWING AND OTHER EXPENSES AND Cool Air Parts SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH DAMAGE.AUTOMOTIVE Cool Air Parts DOES NOT MAKE AND DOES NOT AUTHORIZE ANY PERSON TO MAKE FOR IT ANY WARRANTY OTHER THAN THE FOREGOING WARRANTY. SUCH OTHER WARRANTIES, IF ANY, AS MAY BE IMPOSED OR IMPLIED BY LAW ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY.
SHIPMENT DAMAGE IS THE RESPONSIBILTY OF THE CARRIER. NO WARRANTY CREDITS OR REPLACEMENT WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR CLAIMS MARKED “DAMAGED IN SHIPMENT.” ALL SUCH CLAIMS MUST BE MADE DIRECTLY TO THE CARRIER CONCERNED.